Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Obstruction, what obstruction?

Options
  • 18-06-2007 6:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭

Stuck in traffic earlier, I slowly see thie yoke coming towards me... Doubt he could see what was infront of him.

See for yourself...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭patrickc

JohnCleary wrote:
    Stuck in traffic earlier, I slowly see thie yoke coming towards me... Doubt he could see what was infront of him.

See for yourself...

ah sure it's allowed when your celebrating something (like being a danger to others)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

John, run before the PC Police take you in for using a camera/phone at the wheel!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

This means I must have been 3 or 4 minutes behind you on Lough Atalia this evening...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

At least he's got a few extra air-bags! :p

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Robbo wrote:
    This means I must have been 3 or 4 minutes behind you on Lough Atalia this evening...

Robbo - We've been through this, stop fcuking stalking me! :p

• Advertisement

Stephen wrote:
    John, run before the PC Police take you in for using a camera/phone at the wheel!

The PC brigade can kiss my hole

(BTW, the traffic was so bad, the gearbox was in neutral and I had the handbrake up)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

JohnCleary wrote:

Dat's fietin' talk!!
    JohnCleary wrote:
    (BTW, the traffic was so bad, the gearbox was in neutral and I had the handbrake up)

Normal Lough Atalia, so!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 65,342 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

JohnCleary wrote:

LOL, that would make somebody a half decent sig :)

unkel wrote:
    LOL, that would make somebody a half decent sig :)

Pinky, are you thinking what i'm thinking? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,557 ✭✭✭The tax man

I'd love to read the accident report form if they were to have a crash.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

"I'm sorry Garda, but my car was festooned with balloons at the moment of impact" :D

I'd love to read the accident report form if they were to have a crash.:)

'I was driving along as a safe speed, when out of nowhere a granny jumped infront of me with 100 baloons in her hand and lots of sticky-tape.. and THAT'S how those baloons ended up on my car' :eek:

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,496 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

"Wanna balloon? They all float down here!" :D

Maybe 18 balloons might make the car significantly lighter, resulting in greater fuel efficiency!

Have a look at the photo closely. Theres seems to be some weird left hand side spoiler on his roof!! :p

Maybe he was a dirty old man trying to lure kiddies to the car? OK, too far :(

LOL about the lightening the car for fuel efficency though.... All he's missing is a "POWER OF ONE" sticker on the side of his car, followed by a 'WHAT ONE CHANGE WILL YOU MAKE' :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

Maybe it's a pilot of an RSA initiative. The balloons will shield the car in event of the accident. It's almost as good as the penalty points for littering from a car proposal.

I'VE GOT IT!!!!!!one1111

The Galway Airshow is on next week, maybe he's trying to participate?!

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

maybe the hydropneumatic suspension is knackered and the AA supplied him with a quick fix to get him home?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

Actually its a speed laser gun jammer ! Just like the CD';s the truck drivers used to hang from their mirrors to scatter the laser beam !

Only the balloons actually work ............it's been proven !

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭TomMc

I saw someone driving on the motorway the other day and the whole cabin was choc-a-bloc with ballons - I mean passenger seat, centre console, back seat and parcel shelf, almost the entire volume of the cabin. The women had to nod them away while she was driving.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,009 ✭✭✭Wossack

TomMc wrote:
    I saw someone driving on the motorway the other day and the whole cabin was choc-a-bloc with ballons - I mean passenger seat, centre console, back seat and parcel shelf, almost the entire volume of the cabin. The women had to nod them away while she was driving.:rolleyes:

leaving your window open a crack and having friends who are party suppliers will do that to ya :p

same thing will filling balloons up through the letterbox - fill the hallway/porch surprisingly quickly

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

delete.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

met him coming through Salthill yesterday , twas a real WTF???? moment.

Advertisement