Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What level is the second Irish exam set at .... .In the law society of Ireland

Options
  • 18-06-2007 7:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭

Hey everyone ,

I’m thinking of studying law in Griffith college Dublin . But what about the second exam in the law society what level is it set at …. I know it’s the same as the Irish leaving cert but what level …. Ordinary level or higher level . And how hard is it ??? And there website does not say !!! ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭timmywex

soc>legal discussion

they should give you a better idea

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭Lucas10101

I emailed them that question months back and they said it's the same as having an Oral exam at Junior Certificate level. It's at a very low level, if you had done ordinary or higher at Leaving Cert, then you will find it easy enough, it's just to show you have a grasp of the language.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭bright

Apparently Lybian nationals with 2 weeks study have passed that exam...griffth would, off the record, tell you that it is a joke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭Shane80

Lucas10101 wrote:
    I emailed them that question months back and they said it's the same as having an Oral exam at Junior Certificate level. It's at a very low level, if you had done ordinary or higher at Leaving Cert, then you will find it easy enough, it's just to show you have a grasp of the language.

Are you sure that was the second exam ????? . (not the first !!! ) thanks for your help . :)

Advertisement