Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any1 doin dutch for the leaving???

Options
  • 18-06-2007 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭

if so let me kno will ye..thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Xhristy

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

Yeah I'm doing it.

The Dutch exam takes place from around 7 on Friday evening and doesn't finish til at least 2am on Saturday morning. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭md99

lol...that's shocking...how can people touch Dutch... (the beverage I refer to, not the people)

Well, it'll likely be Bavaria and then whatever's cheap in whatever club I end up in.

But it was worth the pun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭md99

Bavarias pretty bad too!!!! Why the cheapness??

• Advertisement

Nah, Bavaria's drinkable, not like Dutch.

Cheapness because I'm 18, can't afford the expense of "quality beer" and to be perfectly honest, I don't get a massive kick out of drinking "quality beer" in the first place. It's nicer, but not enough to splash out extra on.

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭kisaragi

JC 2K3 wrote:
    Nah, Bavaria's drinkable, not like Dutch.

Cheapness because I'm 18, can't afford the expense of "quality beer" and to be perfectly honest, I don't get a massive kick out of drinking "quality beer" in the first place. It's nicer, but not enough to splash out extra on.

Eww... beer :D

Advertisement