Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When are live games announced?

Options
  • 18-06-2007 8:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭

HI
    Does anybody know when the live games are announced on sky and setanta cant book my flights or arrange my trips this season until these dates are confirmed.Cant wait for new season :D now first game will be sept 15th.

COYS

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

Read this on some paper last week - pity really as it means we cant book flights. Arsenal game could be either day.
    If you are staying over it makes no difference - out Saturday morning back Sunday evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Thanks for the help.
    Unfortunately flying to kerry flight too early on sunday.Could always fly shannon or cork i suppose,anyway im sure flights will still be cheap in july.

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

There is no late Ryanair flight on Saturdays - there is a 1945 on Sundays from Stansted. Heathrow has a 2215 every day. Unless it was morning or 3pm kickoff i doubt if you would clear security in time at Stansted to make return flight.

Morning flight to LHR or Stansted no problem.
    Obviously better to fly into same airport for cheaper rail travel.
    Think Stansted is £15 day return but £10 single.
    LHR on the travelcard is around £6 return.

So Heathrow rail offsets Ryanair savings - and you dont have to put up with various shows of rudeness. Plus no hurry back to LHR.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭Robxxx7

KingdomYid wrote:
    Thanks for the help.
    Unfortunately flying to kerry flight too early on sunday.Could always fly shannon or cork i suppose,anyway im sure flights will still be cheap in july.

Hi Kingdom,

Whereabouts in Kerry are you ? Good to see a fellow yid in this part of the country :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Hi Rob

Im from killorglin,where u from urself?We are thinking bout setting up a supporters club.I know another few guys in the south kerry area.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭Robxxx7

KingdomYid wrote:
    Hi Rob

Im from killorglin,where u from urself?We are thinking bout setting up a supporters club.I know another few guys in the south kerry area.

Excellent ... i live in Cromane :D just down the road

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Please take with a pinch of salt, but I've heard elsewhere it is very unlikely our 1st game of the season will be on TV, so should be 3pm Saturday.

Advertisement