Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

interrailling romania and bulgaria

• 18-06-2007 8:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

hay i wonder has anyone been to romania and/or bulgaria in the last few years?thinkin of heading over interrailing in late august with 4 of my friends....so 5 gals!!.....and just wondering is it safe and what was it like?;) :p:D:p;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

im going to bulgaria myself this summer hopefully interrailing, don't know much about these places but i've been told that bulgaria is a bit dodge, especially outside of tourist resorts such as sunny beach

• Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭dirtydress

A girl I work with has just come back from Bulgaria on a package-type holiday deal and she said it was gorgeous. It was just her and her friend (also a girl) and they didnt feel threatened or anything. They said you use the normal common sense that you would in every city and just be smart.

But i'm also heading to this area, does anyone else have any advice?

Advertisement