Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ladder Match dvd

• 18-06-2007 8:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭

Just got this in the post,region 1. Well worth the cash! Matchlisting is:

Jake Roberts vs. Big Daddy Ritter (JYD) - 1979
    Shawn Michaels vs. Bret Hart (1992)
    Shawn Michaels vs. Razor Ramon (SummerSlam 1995)
    Rock vs. Triple H (SummerSlam 1998)
    Hardy Boyz vs. Edge & Christian (No Mercy 1999)
    The Dudley Boyz vs. Edge & Christian vs. The Hardy Boyz (SummerSlam 2000 - TLC I)
    Shane Helms & Shannon Moore vs. Jamie Noble & Evan Karagis vs. Kaz Hayashi & Jimmy Yang (WCW)
    Chris Jericho vs. Chris Benoit (Royal Rumble 2001)
    The Hardy Boyz vs. Edge & Christian vs. Dudley Boyz (WrestleMania X7 - TLC II)
    Chris Benoit & Chris Jericho vs. Edge & Christian vs. The Dudley Boyz vs. The Hardy Boyz (Smackdown May 2001 - TLC III)
    Edge vs. Christian (No Mercy 2001)
    RVD vs. Eddie Guerrero (RAW May 2002)
    Undertaker vs. Jeff Hardy (RAW July 2002)
    Kane & Hurricane vs. RVD & Jeff Hardy vs. Bubby Ray & Spike Dudley vs. Jericho & Christian (RAW Oct 2002 - TLC IV)
    Chris Jericho vs. Christian (Unforgiven 2004)
    Shelton Benjamin vs. Chris Jericho vs. Edge vs. Christian vs. Chris Benoit vs. Kane (WrestleMania 21 - Money in the Bank)
    Rey Mysterio vs. Eddie Guerrero (SummerSlam 2005)
    Edge vs. Matt Hardy (RAW Homecoming)
    Edge vs. Ric Flair (RAW January 2006)
    John Cena vs. Edge (Unforgiven 2006 - TLC V)
    Jeff Hardy vs. Johnny Nitro (RAW Nov. 2006)
    The Hardys vs. MNM vs. London & Kendrick vs. William Regal & Dave Taylor (Armageddon 2006)

No HBK vs Razor (WM10) or the one from WM16,but again,still highly recommended.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭Double C

Why isn't the WM10 match on there? Probably the best of them all!
    I'd be very interested in that Helms/Moore v Noble/Karagis vs Hayashi/Yang match. The Rock vs HHH and Jericho vs Benoit would be two of my favourites there.
    Looks like a very good investment!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Spotweldjunkie

i got this its a great buy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

Will defo pick this up when I see it in my local DVD shop.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Double C wrote:
    Why isn't the WM10 match on there? Probably the best of them all!

Because it's already on the Michaels DVD and the Summerslam 95 match was actually better except for Shawn missining his spot twice, other than that it's a way better match as they knew each other a lot better work wise and knew what they were doing by that point.

TLC IV had no right to be in there, it was a god awful match!
    Not bothering with this DVD to be honest, save for the first match, i have the rest of them :)

VR!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

that wm10 match is on loads of other dvds,and vr! is right the summerslam 95 match is far better

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,181 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

got to get me a copy of this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

hey guys what shop or what website did you get this dvd i had a look in a few shops and websites and none have it. In fact when i asked for it in HMV the bloke behind the desk brought back "the new and improved DX" dvd, he obviously didn't have a clue about wrestling.
    anyway, any help would be appreciated

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Kanney

Got it, region 1, its awesome, love TLC II

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

hey guys what shop or what website did you get this dvd i had a look in a few shops and websites and none have it. In fact when i asked for it in HMV the bloke behind the desk brought back "the new and improved DX" dvd, he obviously didn't have a clue about wrestling.
    anyway, any help would be appreciated

You won't get it in HMV til about September or October. Silvervision have it listed as August but HMV take forever to get it in, Gamestops are usually good at getting in WWE DVDs though.

Same story with each new DVD. US get it first and then UK and Ireland get it a few months later.

VR!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

Gamestop is great for the ol' wrestling DVDs. I'd say they'll have it around August.

Off-topic: anyone know when WrestleMania 23 is coming out over here? And if we're getting the "Ultimate" edition?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

yeah gamestop are handy for cheap wwe dvds,picked up half the 2003 ppv collection for 13 quid each,theres a few in the new hmv sale at the mo as well,got the 2005 rumble and backlash 2004 today for 14.99 each

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

If I'm not mistaken Edge features on that DVD more than any other wrestler so does that make him the king of the ladder match?

I agree it looks a great DVD. Edge vs Flair was a great match on Raw. I can't believe Flair took the bumps he did.

I also love Taker vs Jeff for the great moment near the end where Jeff nails Taker with one hell of a chairshot.

Advertisement