Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to stop marketing/questionnaire/competition/phone networks Ringing ?

Options
  • 18-06-2007 8:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Basically my mum and the rest of us are being driven mad by people ringing all day every day asking do we want to change our phone network (talk talk), would we like to get our water supply tested, would we like to answer a questionnaire (I answered this call 10 minutes ago) and last but not least you have won a prize please press 5 to continue (and pay a tenner a minute talking to some computer in the Bahamas!:eek: ).

So does anybody know the proper way to finally kill all of this crap? We're with Eircom and I haven't contacted them about it but its getting really annoying. Even Eircom do it sometimes. And now we're even getting post from Joe Deane telling me to be a rebel and change to Gaelic Telecom!!!!:mad: Anybody else going through this experience?

Comments

Advertisement