Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are you buying a TV in PCWorld?

Options
  • 18-06-2007 9:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for someone who is buying (or knows someone who is buying) a TV soon in PC World in (ideally) Limerick or Kildare, or in Galway or Cork.

They have an offer of an Xbox360 deal for €250, but its only with a new TV.

Now I'm not in the market for a TV, so... if you're not in the market for an Xbox360, then I'll give you some money towards your TV if you pick up the Xbox bundle for me! :)

You get an extra saving on the price of your TV, I get the Xbox deal without having to buy a TV!

PM me if you're interested.

Thanks! ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭TakeTheVeil

apparently there was loadsa PC Worlds where the staff didnt know about the deal and were selling 360s for 250e without a TV

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Doodlebug

Yup! And guess who was too slow off the mark? Hence my request! :)

The whole thread was deleted fairly sharpish over on Bargain Alerts for some reason!

Lots of Boardsies got a half price Xbox360 - fair play to them! An embarrassing mistake on PC World's behalf I suspect - or staff just not knowing about it!

Advertisement