Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2007 harder then previous years?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 SuZyQ!

I thought Geography was hard but then its not my strongest subject
    Business was tougher than before but I think I did well cause i am good at it
    Physics was hard but then again its not my strongest subject
    I love maths and I found it handy but I can see why some people might have found it more challenging
    English was handy but my single text question was **** 4 death of a salesman
    Art was grand except I really wanted the quattrocento and it didnt come up so its a pity
    Irish was handy but there was those difficult questions on poetic technique that we didnt cover in class so there goes 8 marks

anyhow as we always say in carnew ah be alri 2

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭cabla

So far its all been ok for me...However i have 2 to go and also there is a few of my friends complaining..lucky i didnt do there sunjects.

Advertisement