Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking at or near the point?

Options
  • 18-06-2007 10:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24,317 ✭✭✭✭

Travelling up to a concert in the Point next week and I'm wondering about the best place to park. The concert starts at 19.30 so getting into the city from the N7 needs to be considered.
    Should I ....
    1. Park at the P&R and hop onto the Luas and walk from Connolly
    2. Drive to and park in the Point - has the new car park opened?
    3. Drive to city centre and park near the point - if yes where?

Your views please.

thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Why oh why are you posting this here? Actually, don't care...off to the Dublin forum with ya..

• Registered Users Posts: 24,317 ✭✭✭✭phog

BuffyBot wrote:
    Why oh why are you posting this here? Actually, don't care...off to the Dublin forum with ya..

The reason I posted in the travel forum was I thought it would get a better response and going by the current replies maybe I was right.:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,933 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

its probably a 25 minute walk from connolly to the Point, add in waiting and travelling time on the Huey Luas and it seems like a lot of hassle. Park in town would be my suggestion (or at the Point but I'm not sure how much parking is available there).

http://www.dto.ie/parking2007.html

• Registered Users Posts: 24,317 ✭✭✭✭phog

loyatemu wrote:
    its probably a 25 minute walk from connolly to the Point, add in waiting and travelling time on the Huey Luas and it seems like a lot of hassle. Park in town would be my suggestion (or at the Point but I'm not sure how much parking is available there).

http://www.dto.ie/parking2007.html

thanks for your help.
    phog.

Advertisement