Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

leather car seats

Options
  • 18-06-2007 10:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭

well whats everyones opinion on this. particularly buying a second hand car?

would you avoid buying a second hand car that had leather in it? even though not buying it would have no implication on the death or not of an animal?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Slaphead07

I used to avoid them but then I decided I wanted a particular model car and soon realised that model only came with leather seats. I still bought the car but it does bug me a bit having leather seats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭sportswear

yes i think i feel the same . i hate the smell thats the worst bit.

i love cqars and some of them just don't copme without leather. cloth also looks crap and isn't nearly as practical

i can't understand why there isn't a company that will do custom synthetic leather ? surely there is a market for this? i know i would pay for it.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Would avoid it personally.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

personally i'd avoid them. but everyone has their own opinion. if you are ok sitting on them, then it's up to you. buying your own car is big deal, and it may not always be possible to afford one that is perfect. sure, when you buy your 1st new car, you'll be sure to have it just how you want it :D

Advertisement