Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LGB forum needs to change it's name.

Options
12346»

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

I have decided that this is not helping any of us, especially Rozie, so I have site banned her for two weeks in the hope it gives her some time to calm down and relax a bit.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Rozie, people arent disliking you because you are a transvestite. People are disliking you because you are goddamn annoying and never shut up with the whinging and the bitching and the ranting. Seriously, chill and stop fighting *everyone*.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Emo Girl J wrote:
    Please don't think badly of the trans community as a whole. We are all different; one person does not represent all of us.
    Hi Emo Girl, welcome to boards.

Don't worry, most people know that she doesn't even represent the transgendered people here, never mind beyond this site.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

I would like to add, that if I were Mod of this forum, there would have been quite a few people banned from here for the personal attacks that were dished out.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

And as you all should know by now, Beruthiel is never too far off the mark.

This thread was big, but it certainly wasn't clever. The following are banned from Feedback.

scojones
    Mordeth
    Kenny 5
    TheFlaps
    Stark

Comments via PM are welcome.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement