Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car for the taller gent e16,000, suggest away!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

Nephew wrote:
    Yes, very roomy car, my mother will be selling her 05 model in January, I guess if I find nothing in the meantime I could wait till then, but due to the spec and low mileage it'd be at least 4 or 5 grand over my budget when the time comes, and I dunno if I fancy driving a car my aul one used to drive tbh:D.

At least you'll know that hers wasn't abused (except by you, perhaps!!:D ), so you'd be VERY sure of the history. Maybe save hard 'til January for the extra money and get a car you know and like?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭Nephew

I've always liked the A3 but I've never been in one, how does it compare in head/leg room to say a Golf?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Nephew wrote:
    I've always liked the A3 but I've never been in one, how does it compare in head/leg room to say a Golf?
    I'm 6'2 and have a Golf....no problems....AFAIK the A3 is slightly less roomy inside than the Golf going by the stats for both but I think you'd struggle to find a major difference

Actually I think the saab 9-3 is at the top of my list right now
    http://www.carzone.ie/usedcars/index.cfm?fuseaction=car&carID=721883

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Very attractive car. Saab's have been getting more popular in the last few years

• Advertisement

Unfortunately that particular car will be sold by the time I get round to buying one in September. Shakes fist at driving test waiting list!

Advertisement