Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

USB2 stick 2GB €27

• 18-06-2007 11:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭

USB2 Flash Drive various brands
    no driver needed for Windows Vista,XP,2K,ME,Linux,MacOS 8.1

Euro 27.00 inc VAT

www.marxcomputers.ie

I know they are available on fleabay etc for a bit less but this cuts out the waiting and if you live in Dublin you can collect so no postage costs and is a good price for a 2 gig stick

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭darkmaster2

If you don`t mind waiting there is a nice 4gb usb stick here for £17.99
    Postage is reasonable too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭HungryJoey

PC world, and local stores have Integral 2GB USB Drives for 29.99 for months now. I wouldn't be suprised if they are cheaper now.

Hj

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Not too bad of a price for offline, big fan of Marx Computers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

Ruu wrote:
    Not too bad of a price for offline, big fan of Marx Computers.

their website is so truly awful that i couldn't have respect for the company. It would cost them 100quid to present themselves well on the net - obviously they just aren't bothered.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,517 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Also 4GB USB drives from here http://www.dvd.co.uk/Hw/Kingston-4GB-Data-Traveler-USB-2-0-Flash-Drive/DTI-4GB/product.htm
    Bought three about two months bag, well worth the money and delivery was very fast

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

Micro computer or something like that in rathfarnam (near the nutgrove shopping center, next to the silvios) does them for 19 euro and some fancy wooden tv's

Advertisement