Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] I've got Raven Fever

Options
  • 19-06-2007 2:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭

So zillah can laugh at me I'm going to tell everyone i've got raven fever and am no longer pvping for a few months, i look forward to the challenge of farming lvl 4's in a tricked out raven

♪ raven ♫ fever ♪

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Renesco

But i still think this applies

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

you suck you hippie

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Maddzy

We should get an Irish gang going for a lvl 5 mission after patch is done \o/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

Renesco wrote:
    So zillah can laugh at me I'm going to tell everyone i've got raven fever and am no longer pvping for a few months, i look forward to the challenge of farming lvl 4's in a tricked out raven

♪ raven ♫ fever ♪

Your ship fu is weak drop that overdrive for a DC and use 2 of each hardners for the damage type.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

You are all a disgrace, ****ing raven set ups and talk of doing lvl 5 together. Lets start a Irish mining op to pay for my ****ing Dread char I am going to buy to grief ruchy. :mad: :( :mad: :eek:

• Advertisement

D wrote:
    Your ship fu is weak drop that overdrive for a DC and use 2 of each hardners for the damage type.

Once i fit the launchers and nos and hardeners are other crap on it i have 0.8 cpu left with weapon upgrades 5 and a low slot left, so it was either an overdrive or a i-stab

however this thread is about the mighty raven so share your setup yo yo

edit: btw doing lvl 5's together whould be a laugh i think there's gonna be a few in dodixie

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Mine is,

6 Siege Launchers, Heavy Nos

XL Shield Booster T2, 2 Active Hardeners t2 (of each damage type done by the rats), Sensor Booster t2

3x PDS t2, 2x BCU t2 :D

kyp_durron wrote:
    You are all a disgrace, ****ing raven set ups and talk of doing lvl 5 together. Lets start a Irish mining op to pay for my ****ing Dread char I am going to buy to grief ruchy. :retard faces:

Your buying a dread char?

Darc controlling dreads is gonna make for some funny mails

Victim: Some Ruchy Carebear
    Alliance: NONE
    Corp: Some Ruchy fag corp
    Destroyed: Retriever
    System: Ruchy
    Security: 0.3

Involved parties:

Name: Darc Kaahar (laid the final blow)
    Security: -2.0
    Corp: Endgame
    Ship: Revelation
    Weapon: Dual Giga Beam Laser

doesnt look right does it lol it would change the face of belt piracy for EVAR

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Glippo

Tbh Gneez, I Think you have only recently witnessed the Power of the mighty Raven BS, you have realized your mistakes, and are begging for forgiveness.
    And There in I provide Evidence.
    http://dl.eve-files.com/media/corp/Glippo/Glippo_Pwns_Gneez.avi

P.S Yay to my first post on here, 24hr DT ftl, I think i might start to post more...

Renesco wrote:
    Your buying a dread char?

Darc controlling dreads is gonna make for some funny mails

Victim: Some Ruchy Carebear
    Corp: Some Ruchy fag corp
    Destroyed: Retriever
    System: Ruchy
    Security: 0.3

Involved parties:

Name: Darc Kaahar (laid the final blow)
    Security: -2.0
    Corp: Endgame
    Ship: Revelation
    Weapon: Dual Giga Beam Laser

doesnt look right does it lol it would change the face of belt piracy for EVAR

It may takes months of mining and carebearing with Sparkles, but it's going to happen, and when it does ooo look out retrivers, covertors and any other mo****ers looking to step to me, bitchz plz.

• Advertisement

Glippo wrote:
    Tbh Gneez, I Think you have only recently witnessed the Power of the mighty Raven BS, you have realized your mistakes, and are begging for forgiveness.
    And There in I provide Evidence.
    http://dl.eve-files.com/media/corp/Glippo/Glippo_Pwns_Gneez.avi

P.S Yay to my first post on here, 24hr DT ftl, I think i might start to post more...

omglame

I had a tech 1 shield tank!

*snip* I told you before about this ****e dazza -R0ot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Swissky

Yay another convert to the carebearing world!

I myself used to be lost in the dull drudgery of killing player characters. But nowadays I look forward to farming level 4s and buying a CNR with officer modules so I can do those awesome missions even faster! \o/

Anto.

Renesco wrote:
    omglame

I had a tech 1 shield tank!

Lol it was the test server u had all the choice in the world, but nvm ill stop posting that link everywhere eventually, lol dont worry.
    Darc wrote:
    *snip* I told you before about this ****e dazza -R0ot

Ahh, i wanna know what he said

Doing lvl 5s to fund next Irish gank night!

Swissky wrote:
    Yay another convert to the carebearing world!

I myself used to be lost in the dull drudgery of killing player characters. But nowadays I look forward to farming level 4s and buying a CNR with officer modules so I can do those awesome missions even faster! \o/

Anto.

Glippo you homo the test server was mirrored before i had t2 shield tank stuff trained or amarr battleships so omgfu

we simply must step outside some day for some raven vs geddon fisticuffs altho i know you'll spam em and thermal hardeners just so you can win god how i hate you glippo

Renesco wrote:
    Glippo you homo the test server was mirrored before i had t2 shield tank stuff trained or amarr battleships so omgfu

we simply must step outside some day for some raven vs geddon fisticuffs altho i know you'll spam em and thermal hardeners just so you can win god how i hate you glippo

Lol gneez i <3 you, but like i said it was a BS 1v1 on the test server, the only rule was no nos, u could have flown any ship u wanted, why not ur dual rep phoon of doom?, anyway lol to prove the Raw power of the Raven, I Link to you.
    http://dl.eve-files.com/media/corp/Glippo/Glippo_Pwns_Mk.avi
    That is the same Raven killing mk, a 30m sp char, with a fully t2 fitted blasterthron, Also i might add, in both cases, you both had 4-5 (4 for you, 5 for mk) heavy drones on me, and i used no drones whatsoever.

Glippo is the last boss of Eve.

Maddzy wrote:
    Glippo is the last boss of Eve.

Yes, However you can use the GameGenie code "10,000,000,000 ISK", To Go straight to the Credits.

lolz

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Renesco wrote:

♪ raven ♫ fever ♪

Oh...oh...the delicious irony of it. Gneez, the terror of the void, farming in a Raven. Promise me you'll let me know when a frigate tanks your torps and you get pwnt? :D:D

I'll also take this opportunity to mention that rumours of my return have been greatly exaggerated, I am in fact moving out and probably won't have a PC let alone internet :)

the little frigs dont bother me, because i - unlike your noob ass - have good drone skills

oh no he didnt!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

lol

I found that the missions were scripted really badly and 50% of the time when I launched drones every ship in the plex room would aggro and blow the crap out of the drones.

Yea some rooms you'll get full aggro if you launch drones but this usually only happens if you start shooting **** up and launching drones at the warp in point to the room. If you take a little time to move to a better position (ie: closer to one single group of NPCs) you'll only get aggro'd by one group.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭jaysonia

ravens are good for 1 thing, and that is making isk

• Registered Users Posts: 26 css1

My mission raven fit, is something like this:

Hi - 6xArb Cruise, 2x Smartbombs (forget the type/size)
    Med - 1xXL SB, 1xGist-c amp, T2 Kin Hardener, T2 EM Hardener, T2 Therm Hard, T2 Invuln
    Low - 2x T2 BCU, 2X T2 PDU, and either a Signal Amp, or a DCU 2, depending on the mission (targeting range is handy sometimes!)
    Rigs - 2x CCC, 1x EM Shield

Drones - 5xt2 lights, 5xt2 meds

Simple enough fit, but damn effective, i could solo most lvl 4's when I was doing them!!

css1 wrote:

Med - 1xXL SB, 1xGist-c amp, T2 Kin Hardener, T2 EM Hardener, T2 Therm Hard, T2 Invuln
    Low - 2x T2 BCU, 2X T2 PDU, and either a Signal Amp, or a DCU 2, depending on the mission (targeting range is handy sometimes!)

Simple enough fit, but damn effective, i could solo most lvl 4's when I was doing them!!

Quotin' dis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 someguynotGneez

css1 wrote:

quoted

Advertisement