Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ever Make Your Own Montage // Trailer?

Options
  • 19-06-2007 5:44am
    Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭

EDIT: Forgot to mention, below 'Tribute Movie' contains, erm, a swear word and quite a lot of exploding brains - Don't watch if you find RE4 type games offensive.

Made a cup of tea and checked my YouTube account and rewatched some of the garbage I made, one in particular being a Tribute Movie to the Mercenaries MiniGame in Resident Evil 4 and I remembered earlier in the day having a laugh watching peoples creative projects such as mish-mashes of movies (Saw a Arnie v Stallone one where a person merged footage of Predator, Commando and Rambo to make it look like Arnie and Sly where at war with eachother, even though they have never starred in a movie together), and other similar things like Robocop vs Terminator...

On top of those, there's a million and one 'music video' tributes to films and games chucked all over the place, or dubbed efforts (Example - Resident Evil 4 dubbed into a standup comedians rant about, you know, stuff - Only one I could find off the top of my head).

My question is has anyone here made anything similar? If so, why not showcase it? Or, if not, anything out there people would LIKE to see made from game footage, or about a particular game?

Failing that, anyone aware of links to other kewl little montage's etc?

Advertisement