Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One for everyone in the audience

Options
  • 19-06-2007 10:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,366 ✭✭✭

How long before every FF-er in the Dail is a 'minister'? How devaluing it is to have all these baby ministries. God be with the days when committees dealt with urgent matters, instead of them being delegated to one poor lad.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

Mercs 'n' Perks for the lads.

Remember how Sean Haughey threatened to throw all the toys out of the pram when he was initially passed over for a junior ministerial position last year?

I never liked politians before, but the whole crew of them make me physically sick now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,366 ✭✭✭luckat

Yup. Emetic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭Heinrich

Ministries for:

Beverley the prodigal

Trevor the man of principle

Some backbencher or other.

Secret deals with the taxpayers' money

Unspent funds by the HSE

Tara

Dolly mixture.

All for a stable government. Whatever next.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,366 ✭✭✭luckat

Sure give Lowry one. He's with us in spirit.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,186 ✭✭✭✭jmayo

Sure give Flynn the Ministery for Overseas Investment.
    And Lowry could really renew relationships with some old friends if he was given a Ministery for Internal Revenue Collection or maybe even Junior I Minister for Mobile Communications.

I am not allowed discuss …

• Advertisement
Advertisement