Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Midleton Park Hotel, obnoxious barman

Options
  • 19-06-2007 10:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭

I was sitting in the Midleton Park Hotel's Bar last Saturday night, and I was blown away by the unprofessionalism, and arrogance of one of their barmen. He spent the night pretending to be Tom Cruise in Cocktail, sweeping empty coke and lucozade bottles behind his back, and then throwing the bottles forward again, and then belittling his fellow staff at the slightest opportunity. But what really did it for me, was that I was showing a Colleague a video on my phone of my 2 year old niece dancing to a rock song on my phone, and I was told to "Leave it out, no one else is interested in your phone". Amazing. Only for the fact that I was working the Hotel with my band, I'd have complained him.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

gig is finished now though... complain him!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

He probably wants another one? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

gone are the days of anonymous complaints eh? sad times indeed

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

I was in the bar in that hotel once for Sunday lunch and the barmen were rude out. Total clowns. Just do yer gig, get yer money and forget em.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭all_smilz

on a more disturbing note my friend from midleton who used to work there told me that a guy got fired from there and promptly pissed in the ice box.....

he saw it.

i sang in that hotel once.... before euros came in! erm it was only for macra tho

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭BanzaiBk

Possibly the most obnoxious hotel in Cork county tbh:p I agree with the "they are clowns" statement.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 HanTenFan

Jaysus that's news to me!!! I can't count the amount of times i've been in there, I only live down the (new) road, but I never had any trouble!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

HanTenFan wrote: »
    Jaysus that's news to me!!! I can't count the amount of times i've been in there, I only live down the (new) road, but I never had any trouble!!!

Ah the newbie error of digging up dead threads in this case from 6 months ago...:p

Welcome, just wondering why the OP didn't record this clown barman and youtube him for us all to see....

MC

Advertisement