Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kid's Martial Arts Summer Camp

Options
  • 19-06-2007 11:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭

Hi There folks, I think I did this last year on this forum and had a great response.

I run a summer camp once a year for kids for a week that is totally different from the norm, and something you might be interested in placing your child in if you live in Dublin.

It's a martial arts based camp, with games and activities based around martial arts and combat sports. They do a little bit of everything, kicking, boxing, wrestling (real wrestling not WWE!!) and self defence. Most of all however they have fun and enjoy themselves with kids their age. The camp has run for the last two years and we always get great feedback from both parents and kids alike.

It's important to note that they never kick or punch each other in the camp! We have pads and bags for that!

Anyway, if you think you'd like your child t enroll for the week and have fun doing something totally different and new, or even if your child does an activity like this and you think it would be nice to keep it going over the summer, I am available to be contacted on 085-8320174 (Barry is my name!)

Alternatively you can check out the details in this link and use the contact page on our website to mail me.
    Kid's Camp Details

Thanks,
    Barry

Advertisement