Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

little kitten to good home

Options
  • 19-06-2007 11:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭

folks

I was driving back from naas cinema the other night at about 11.30pm and seen a little ball o fur in the middle of theroad i swerved it and went back and there was a little kitten of all of about 2-3 weeks old in the road with blood coming from its mouth..

... took t home cleaned it up and am feeding it with a syringe at the moment... all seems to be good wth him, does a little bit of crying but thats normal..

.. problem with me is the wee woman dont like cats... so it will have to go sometime... I thoght it better to try get rid of it now that wait till its a cat and then try.....

... any takers for a lovely wee kitten... will deliver it as well if needed thanks

(kildare/dublin) based

thanks paddy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 pilchard

Wish we could...........

But we have two kittens at the moment, 1 of which was rescued from a skip about 4 weeks ago, we had to syringe feed him too(he was about 3 weeks old). But he's turning into a lovely little kitten/cat... he's about 7 1/2weeks now.

Let us know how he/she gets on:)

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Irish-Lass

if you want I can take the kitten and look after it until a home can be found for it. We have a mammy and her four 5 1/2 week old kittens in the house. I'm in Dublin.

Advertisement