Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Games Research

Options
  • 19-06-2007 11:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

Hey I'm doing a research project for my M.Sc. in Human Computer Interaction at UCL on collaboration in online games. I specifically looking at how communication affects that and so I need to record players using voice comms during games. So I was wondering would it be possible for me to sit on teamspeak and record whats going on during a Clan war with any of you guys.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Yes, that shouldnt be a problem

I've a clan match tonight in "Medal of Honor" , a 6v6 or 7v7 at 8:00pm :cool:
    A COD2 5v5+ and MOH:AA 5v5+ tomorrow night at 8:00 :eek:
    A COD2 5v5+ and MOH:AA 5v5+ on Thursday night at 8:00 :eek:

If you give me a buzz on X-Fire or MSN then i can sort you out with listening in

We have up to 6 matches a week between Mohaa and COD2, so if tonight doesnt suit you then theres plenty of other nights :)

XFire : SeantheMan
    MSN : seanoceallachain@hotmail.com

We also use Ventrillo...not Teamspeak as the quality is MUCH better
    It also contains an option to record, so you wouldnt have to take notes :p

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭cobrophy

That sounds great! I'll add you on msn.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Bill Andrex

I'm sure all the communication will provide some good entertainment. :D
    "OMG!!! WTF!!! PWN'd!! fecking HAAXOR's" aka The Counter-Strike mentality when some player who has L33T skills kills the whole opposing clan :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Dunno what a non match playing person would make of it :p
    Probably a lot more swearing than expected :eek: :rolleyes:
    Although i dont think we were too bad :rolleyes: ...i hope :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Br4tPr1nc3

id suggest being in vent or teamspeak for an mmo.
    for when theres active pvp goin on aswell

• Advertisement
Advertisement