Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Forza boards online races

• 19-06-2007 12:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭

Add your gamertag here and we can try to organise some boards races.

I'll start

NinjaDave55

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

Just to say this good and early everyone should race the exact same un-modified car in some races to get a feel for the best driver and then there could be an open class where you just race whatever you want.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,117 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

I'm up for this when I get back from Glastonbury next week.

Agreed about racing in the same car for starters, though if anyones been messing about with the setups on their cars already then they could have us all beaten easily.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,953 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Good Idea

Gamertag in my sig

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭lee_baby_simms

Gamertag: daggerzdave

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,908 ✭✭✭Daysha

I'm deise59

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,558 ✭✭✭The tax man

I'm in. Gamer tag in my sig.

Might even gift the Boards.ie paint job out to ye. Can't seem to get it onto any of my other cars,even though I've saved it to the design catalogue. When I go back to it there's nothing there.:confused::confused:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,117 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

I think you need to save the design as seperate vinyls if you want to then put the same picture on a different car, the design catalogue will only let you copy the design back to the exact same model of car I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,348 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Rob Velocity. Got it delievered from sendit.com today, I'm not usually that keen on racers but the price was too good to turn down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Mayshine

Anybody fancy some racing tonight???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Furp

Add me too, I can usually get on Weds and Thurs evenings.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,908 ✭✭✭Daysha

I'll be online sometime tonight yeah

robinph wrote:
    I think you need to save the design as seperate vinyls if you want to then put the same picture on a different car, the design catalogue will only let you copy the design back to the exact same model of car I think.

Think it's a case of RTFM.:D :D

I'll get it sorted and hand it out.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭sound_wave

would def be up for some of this. gamertag is chowlcha

Right I think I got this paint job saved so I'll copy it onto a bog standard golf(easier for me) you can stick it on whatever car you want. I'll start off by gifting it to Mayshine(NinjaDave55).
    Paint job will be unlocked(I hope) so save/copy it and then pass the car on. Not saying you have to use it but it would be fun having a Boards racing session with our logo and your Boards handle on the rear bumper. Give others something to aim at.:D :D

Mayshine let me know if you got the car and can save the vinyl group from it. Manual was a bit vague TBH.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Yeah i'm in for sure, El Maestro10

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Mayshine

Thanks tax man,

Got the golf and its nice boards paint job. I'll try and whack it on my S2000 tonight and see how it looks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 574 ✭✭✭ro_chez

I'd be game for this aswell.

Rochez Dolemite

Mayshine wrote:
    Thanks tax man,

Got the golf and its nice boards paint job. I'll try and whack it on my S2000 tonight and see how it looks

Good to hear you got it. Hopefully I did things right so it can be passed along.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

let's do it!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

Jack Michaelson

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Grayarea

Count me in :)

Later,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Truther

I'm up for it! But can't untill Digiweb un-restrict my connection speed :mad:

Gamertag: Irish Jonny

Advertisement