Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Second Best "Guy Goes Into a Bar" Joke .. .

Options
  • 19-06-2007 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭

A travelling Salesman, far from home and in need of a drink, pulls off the road into the car park of a country bar.
    After some difficulty, he finds a parking space. The car park is virtually full.
    "Oh well", he thinks to himself. "If it's so busy, it must be all right".
    He walks through the door, and to his surprise finds that he is the only person in the bar.
    The landlady appears. She is drop-dead gorgeous.
    "Good evening", she says. "What can I get you?"
    "A Guinness for me please", said the salesman. "Where is everybody?".
    "Oh, it's always quiet on a Monday" she replies.
    "But what about all the cars outside?"
    "They're all mine. I win them off the customers".
    "How the hell do you do that?"
    "Well, I have a very clever four-year-old son. In a simple test, I challenge the customers to do three things that he can do".
    The salesman, like many of his calling, thought he was pretty clever.
    "I'll have a go at that!"
    "Well what sort of a car do you drive?"
    "A 7-series BMW".
    "Well all right. Though I've three of those already"
    She calls the little boy, who is playing in the back room. He runs into the bar and plunges both hands down the front of his mother's blouse.
    At her invitation, and taking his time about it, the salesman does the same.
    "Right", she says, "one-all. Second test, Johnny"
    The little boy, standing on tip-toe, slips his hand up his mothers skirt.
    "Shall I carry on?" says the salesman, and proceeds to test two with no difficulty, and with some relish.
    "Two-all. Right, Johnny. Get your willy out and bend it in half".
    "I'll leave the keys on the bar, shall I?"

Comments

Advertisement