Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spanish- EL fin!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 sxcbbz

bistec = steak!!!

omg i got dat!!!!!!!!!!!

XxXxXxMwAhXxXxXxLoVsYaXxXxXxBeXyXxXxXx

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭sternn

i said carne...hopefully thats ok...:D its only 1 mark though if it is wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭kisaragi

izzyflusky wrote:
    I did the one about the schools...I loved the diary entry, bitchin bout the dog. i tot was funny.
    Oh i i forget to ask, do yous do the novel in school??N if so did yous answer the questions on it or the other ones about the article

Nope we don't bother doing it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭izzyflusky

I dnt tink they would cuz its right too. Like i've never ever used the word bistec in my life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 badb

hey, hello to everybody. im a spanish girl who is planning to move to ireland next year. i was taking a ride and i found this post.Would you like any spanish help by speaking or writting, whatever you like.
    It would be good for me too, knowing and meeting new people and improving my english, hihi ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 ladyleana

heya..ya da paper was nice..i loved da essay! it was so open and i mean every1 had done stuff on bullying and drugs and stuff! da tape was so so horrible! i was realli hoping for an a. if day keep da tape at 15% i wont get it:( if day keep it at 15% dare will be no a's anywhere! it was so unfair:mad: oh ya 4 steak i just made it up and said "estego" hehe:D

Advertisement