Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interviews with Dublin women wanted

Options
  • 19-06-2007 1:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone,

I am a 22 year old female postgraduate student at Trinity College Dublin and am doing a research project on women's history.

I need to find chains of women: Mothers, Daughters (aged 17-20) and Grandmothers (of the same family) to be interviewed.

Interviews will be fairly casual, in your home or mine or somewhere quiet and public. If you could talk about your childhood, relationships, family, education, dreams for the future, beliefs and spirituality and other related topics then reply to this thread or PM me.

All information gathered will be kept secure and in confidence, transcripts of interviews will be given to you to check over and a copy of the finished project too.

History is what happens every day. This is your chance to tell YOUR story.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

whats the hourly rate ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

MooseJam wrote:
    whats the hourly rate ?

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭the dee

I'll buy you a cup of coffee. Seriously, dissertation's due in September and I have no interviews!

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Marathon Man

Go to some hospitals. You'll find lots of families waiting around to participate in your project.

Advertisement