Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

car parts

Options
  • 19-06-2007 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭

Nelson Mandela is sitting at home one day, when there's a knock at the door.

Standing in Nelsons doorway is a small Japanese man, dressed in a white coat and holding a clipboard.

"Good morning Sir" says the man, "You take derivery of two thousand front headrights"

"Two thousand front headlights?" exclaims Nelson, "I haven't ordered headlights, you must have the wrong address, now good day to you". And he shuts the door.

The following morning, Nelson hears the door bell ring.
    He opens the door, and again there is the small Japanese chap, white coat and clipboard.

"You take derivery of 124 pair rinscreen riper" Says the man.

"Windscreen wipers? I haven't ordered windscreen wipers, now clear off! "And he slams the door.

Saturday morning arrives and Nelson is just sitting down with his freedom coffee and the paper, when there's a knock at the door.
    Again, standing in the doorway is the Japanese man.

Looking down at his clipboard he says "You take derivery of 600 spark prugs"

"Now listen to me" screams a very irate Nelson. "I don't know what's going on here, but let me make this perfectly clear,
    I HAVEN'T ORDERED ANY F**KING CAR PARTS, NOW F**k OFF!!"

The bewildered Japanese man looks hard at his clipboard and then says,

"So you not Nissan Main dealer?"

Comments

Advertisement