Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Veg cooking classes.

Options
  • 19-06-2007 3:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭

Hi all...

Does anyone know of any vegetarian cooking classes in Dublin. I saw a number of a person posted on the wall in Govindas who was doing a class on a specific day but I could not make it unfortunately. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

The Govinda's cookery course used to be run around once a month, it was a Saturday and Sunday IIRC. It's meant to be absolutely BRILLIANT. Everyone I've spoken to who has done it, loved it. Keep an eye on the notice board in Abbey street, or ask some of the people behind the counter, and they should be able to help you out. You get to learn how to make their delicious tomatoey paneer dish with the mustard seeds!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭Sajan

That Paneer dish is amazing. Thanks for your help.

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Nature Boy

Fresh in Power's court do a cookery course too. don't know when it's on though

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

yes, Fresh do run a course. they had one starting in september last year, but it was tuesday evenings and didn't suit me. i'd definitley love to do a govindas course, so please put an announcement up here if they are going to do one!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

I just saw this on someones blog: "There is another class on. It will be this Saturday - June 30th, price: €40.00 if anybody is interested drop a deposit of €20.00 into Govindas on Abbey Street with their name and contact number - it should be marked for the attention of Katyayani."

:)

• Advertisement

Shabadu wrote:
    I just saw this on someones blog: "There is another class on. It will be this Saturday - June 30th, price: €40.00 if anybody is interested drop a deposit of €20.00 into Govindas on Abbey Street with their name and contact number - it should be marked for the attention of Katyayani."

:)

Hi Guys... I have been in touch with Katyayani through e-mail and for the moment there is no word on a class. Maybe this one is full or something.. If I hear anything differently I will be in touch ASAP.

Govindas are doing a course this saturday from 2-6.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

thanks for the news! but i won't make it. as soon as the summer is over i'll go to the first course they do!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭rockbeer

Indeed Sajan, thanks for posting. It's too short notice for me too this time, but I'd love to know when the next one is.

Cheers.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

thanks for the news! but i won't make it. as soon as the summer is over i'll go to the first course they do!
    You need it. ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement