Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Checking your posts

Options
  • 19-06-2007 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭

How do you check previous threads you've posted on??

i know you can check threads that you started but what about ones that you've just posted on
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

That functionality was taken offline some time back due to the server load at the time. It will come back eventually.

In the mean time, subscribe to threads using either the drop down Thread Tools menu (may not work in Firefox if the thread is more than one page long) or by setting the default subscription type to No Email in your User Control Panel under the Options section.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

It will come back eventually.

I don't think it will. The servers are too pishy to handle the normal load, and I think they're just hope that people forget about it.
    Either that or they'll just ruin it like they ruined the search.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

in google type... boards.ie:yourname I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Hoochiemama site:boards.ie
    in Google

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Moved from AH.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

Advertisement