Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

brett heart

• 19-06-2007 5:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭

i was wondering does many peolpe know that bret hart still works for wwe., and has for the last couple of years. in the back ground.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭The Sparrow

apparently Vince blowing up was his idea:) from the foreground!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Dublin1983 wrote:
    i was wondering does many peolpe know that brett heart still works for wwe., and has for the last couple of years. in the back ground.
    i was wondering does many peolpe on this forum know that he actually spells it "Bret Hart"?

VR!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭triple h

Dublin1983 wrote:
    i was wondering does many peolpe know that brett heart still works for wwe., and has for the last couple of years. in the back ground.

Had absolutely no idea. I saw the spitting incident a few times and i would have reckoned Vince would never have want to talk to him again after it.

The car blowing up was his idea, hmmmm i wonder does he have it in for vince.

Bret Hart was the best at the time (he was wrestling), the best there ever was and it looked like he was never going to be topped, but HHH came along.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Brett Heart and Rick Flayer must have been involved somehow. Don't discount Kris Gerryko either.

Brett Heart and Rick Flayer must have been involved somehow. Don't discount Kris Gerryko either.

or Kris Benwah...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17 lw

i was wondering does many peolpe on this forum know that he actually spells it "Bret Hart"?

VR!

I think you mean '' I was wondering DO many PEOPLE on this forum know that he actually spells it "Bret Hart"? :D

I thought Bret was rid of Vince and WWE forever. What does he do ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,009 ✭✭✭kronsington

it was an honest mistake lads, give him a break

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

woooo232 wrote:
    or Kris Benwah...

how about ej or gef hardee? or shan mikeals?:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

i don`t think bret actually does "work" for wwe... he may be on a legends contract... that as far as I know is his affiliation to wwe

lw wrote:
    I think you mean '' I was wondering DO many PEOPLE on this forum know that he actually spells it "Bret Hart"? :D

I thought Bret was rid of Vince and WWE forever. What does he do ?

If you look carefully, i was actually using his words. So you quoted the wrong person i think, mate.

VR!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

If you look carefully, i was actually using his words. So you quoted the wrong person i think, mate.

VR!

You rule, best poster on Boards.ie. You really show us comedic plebians the way with your rapier wit.

kyp_durron wrote:
    You rule, best poster on Boards.ie. You really show us comedic plebians the way with your rapier wit.

Thank you, sadly coming from your good self that means sh*t to me, so can we now FINALLY get back on topic please? :)

VR!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Kid Nothing

em ok back on topic.......Bret Hart as pretty much nothing to do with WWE. He is liveing in Hawaii at the minute running a gym (i think, some business anyway) and agreed to do the promo for the Mcmahon appreciation thing, that's it. It definetely has nothing to do with how storylines are planned! He only agreed to be inducted into the Hall of Fame after like 10 or so years of not talking to Vince!

I'm pretty surprised that most of you believed this post.

Anyway everyone knows Jeff Jarrett runs WWE!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Dublin1983 wrote:

um.....no he doesnt he hasnt worked for vince since 1997, he didnt even get a fee for his hall of fame appearance hence the reason he didnt show up at wrestlemania 22, hes said on numerous occasions that he wont ever work for the wwe again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

Bret Hart worked together with WWE for the DVD and negotiated the Hall of Fame induction...that's it. Unless he signed a legends contract to sell products, but that's it.

Brett Heart on the other hand...never heard of him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 868 ✭✭✭tdv

VR!

It's "Brett Heart" now. Copyright issues or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭triple h

Just checked wikipedia and i see no mention of Bret working for the wwe, i did believe it when i first saw it. I would like to know where the OP got his info.

OFF THE TOPIC
    If i was writing a e-mail, a letter, a book or whatever, and lets say i happened to write in my sentence ' valid reasoning' i don't think i would make those two words into one word.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Enough of the spelling corrections please

If you believe Bret has worked for WWE for the last couple of years, you'd be well advised to say where you got that information from. He would have been getting money off them for the last couple of years though I presume, from sales of his dvd. But he hasn't been working for them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Dublin1983

Fozzy wrote:
    Enough of the spelling corrections please

If you believe Bret has worked for WWE for the last couple of years, you'd be well advised to say where you got that information from. He would have been getting money off them for the last couple of years though I presume, from sales of his dvd. But he hasn't been working for them

im not u telling where i got the info from, i have been dealing with Bret first hand over the last couple if months. word of truth- i swear on my unborn child that is due next month- but seriously things aren’t always as the seem in the wwe. If u don’t want to believe don’t, I don’t care. But its 100% truth.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Dublin1983 wrote:

im not u telling where i got the info from, i have been dealing with Bret first hand over the last couple if months. word of truth- i swear on my unborn child that is due next month- but seriously things aren’t always as the seem in the wwe. If u don’t want to believe don’t, I don’t care. But its 100% truth.

Geez I hope your not working as his ghost writer for his upcoming book!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Dublin1983 wrote:

thats the funniest thing ive read in ages

funny...how?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Listen mate I dont know whether he works in WWE still or what but I dont believe it their is no reason to believe what you said. You have named no source no article's just come on here and said he still works for them when nobody else seems to know. I am sure wrestling journalists would know this and they have never said anything Dave Meltzer (sp?) for example usually knows what is going on in WWE land and he has never said it. Know I am not saying your a liar but with no source or anything it makes it very hard to believe you.

That bloke means funny as in you say your source told you but you wont say. Its like saying The world is going to end tomorrow................ for all we know your mate Joe down the road said it to you and you just say he is a source.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

Dublin1983 wrote:
    funny...how?

To be quite blunt it seems you're bull****ting. Now I'm not saying your are, but if you want people to take you seriously you need to provide proof of your rather outlandish claims.

I've also seen you trolling about the playstation forums as a xbox fanboi too, calling people bellends and inviting them to 'sniff me helmut' so it's no wonder that people are having trouble believing you.

Being the biggest Bret mark on this board ( and i know somebody will vouch for me on that :) ) As far as we know Bret has not been working with the WWE. However he has mentioned that Vince has been asking his opinion on the WWE and its current state, with Bret giving his 2 c.
    He is not on the pay roll , but after watching that RAW were Vince got blown up , i couldnt help but think we were going to have a "who ran over stone cold story line" and how great it would be that it was Bret Hart that blew up the limmo. Bret would come back but not to wrestle but launch the New Hart Foundation with Natty, Harry, maybe TJ Wilson or but most likley not Teddy .

And sticking with the bad spelling , they can allign with Crispin Wah :D

Dublin1983 wrote:
    im not u telling where i got the info from, i have been dealing with Bret first hand over the last couple if months.

So you got it off Bret himself. I'm a big fan of Bret's, and anyone who'd go behind his back like that and give away personal information is not a friend of mine

I'm surprised any of you are believing this!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Keith C

funniest crap ive read in ages, its as far fetched as the wwe storylines themselves, maybe dublin1983 blew up vince :eek:

Fozzy wrote:
    I'm surprised any of you are believing this!

Is anyone though? My best mate The Ultimate Warrior tells me Vince rings him up and gets the ok on every decision from him... And as for my other business associate, Hulk Hogan, well he is practically writing each episode of RAW:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭R.Rated

This the is the funniest post ever.Dublin 1983 your talking complete bull**** and you know it. There is no chance in hell Brett Heart has been working for WWE for the past few years, yes for a DVD but nothing else. You prob got your info off Bobby Heart down the road in the local shop. I suppose you think Eoin Heart still works for WWE and Bobby Lashlee is Vince McManns son you utter twat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

Keith C wrote:
    funniest crap ive read in ages, its as far fetched as the wwe storylines themselves, maybe dublin1983 blew up vince :eek:

lol.

To be honest, how do you expect people to believe you without a credible source?? Can people be banned for this sort of stuff??

woooo232 wrote:
    or Kris Benwah...

Gimmick infringement...:D

Being the biggest Bret mark on this board ( and i know somebody will vouch for me on that :) ) As far as we know Bret has not been working with the WWE. However he has mentioned that Vince has been asking his opinion on the WWE and its current state, with Bret giving his 2 c.
    He is not on the pay roll , but after watching that RAW were Vince got blown up , i couldnt help but think we were going to have a "who ran over stone cold story line" and how great it would be that it was Bret Hart that blew up the limmo. Bret would come back but not to wrestle but launch the New Hart Foundation with Natty, Harry, maybe TJ Wilson or but most likley not Teddy .

On a personal level, i've gotten to know this guy over the past three years. Hell, even provided the guy with many Bret matches! So he would definitely be the biggest Bret mark, he thinks the guy is god (although Shawn is my boy so it makes for interesting debate!). Bret ain't on the payroll to my knowledge, he was in actuality quite reluctant to do the Bret DVD in the beginning as it was, but upon seeing the way Warrior was buried in his, he agreed to work with Vince with it, along with making an appearance at the Wrestlemania Hall Of Fame, provided Shawn wasn't in attendance for it.

Thats all he has done though, and if he had done anything else, i'm sure we would have heard about it before Dublin1983's claim. Through the same way everyone usually does. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭Double C

R.Rated wrote:
    This the is the funniest post ever.Dublin 1983 your talking complete bull**** and you know it. There is no chance in hell Brett Heart has been working for WWE for the past few years, yes for a DVD but nothing else. You prob got your info off Bobby Heart down the road in the local shop. I suppose you think Eoin Heart still works for WWE and Bobby Lashlee is Vince McManns son you utter twat.

No need for that, whether your R Rated or not.
    No one here has proof that Bret isn't on the payroll either. I mean it's not beyond the realms of possibility that Bret has some sort of contract after the DVD. The OP did say Bret was on the payroll and not necessarily working for them. Now while I highly doubt he is still linked with WWE, there is a possibility. No need for personal insults.

R.Rated, no more personal insults

Double C wrote:
    The OP did say Bret was on the payroll and not necessarily working for them. Now while I highly doubt he is still linked with WWE, there is a possibility.

No there isn't, given the reason Vince technically released Bret was because he couldn't afford him! :)

Think about that one people...
    VR!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭MikeHoncho

Why anyone even entertained Dublin1983's post is beyond me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

Dublin1983 wrote:
    funny...how?

I didnt know Joe Pesci was on boards :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭Double C

No there isn't, given the reason Vince technically released Bret was because he couldn't afford him! :)

VR!

..cos Bischoff offered him a $20 million dollar contract or whatever it was and the last time I checked, WCW were out of business ;)
    Now don't get me wrong, I'm not suggesting that Bret is on the payroll, I'm simply saying that I would not be surprised if Vince was throwing him a dollar or two.

I'd imagine he gets a royalty cheque every so often from his dvd.

I dont entertain his post , but myself and VR were only talking about this the other night . How Bret appeared on RAW . he was in a gym and he was actually looking quiet alot fitter then he did in the past.

Bret hates the whole story about the screw job. But the only way for this story to go away is by confronting it and getting closure. so you never know what the future holds .

• Advertisement

I dont entertain his post , but myself and VR were only talking about this the other night . How Bret appeared on RAW . he was in a gym and he was actually looking quiet alot fitter then he did in the past.

Bret hates the whole story about the screw job. But the only way for this story to go away is by confronting it and getting closure. so you never know what the future holds .

Blowing Vince up in car bombing certainly brings new meaning to the word closure.

Seriously though if Bret was to return more often, I don't think it would bring anymore closure to the screw job than attending the Hall of Fame did. He'd do it just to do it.

I honestly can never see it though. Maybe something one off could happen if Bret wanted to plug his book.

It just seems to me at 50 years of age and a recovering stroke victim that he wants to be remembered for the wrestling he did and thats it.

I'd imagine he gets a royalty cheque every so often from his dvd.
    It just seems to me at 50 years of age and a recovering stroke victim that he wants to be remembered for the wrestling he did and thats it.

Ding ding ding... Folks, i think we have a winner here.
    VR!

hi all- i have noticed a lot people- cant really comment without trying to hit me with a low blow.bullying me, cause u find my point hard to believe. anyway guys. im not even going to say it again or even mention it, people that know me, know i aint bull ****ting. any way have a open mind- anything everything is possible in wwe. you might think im lying, which im not thats your Opinion and your well entitled to it.

03.jpg

Can I Borrow A Feeling?
    VR!

nice

Dublin1983 wrote:
    hi all- i have noticed a lot people- cant really comment without trying to hit me with a low blow.bullying me, cause u find my point hard to believe. anyway guys. im not even going to say it again or even mention it, people that know me, know i aint bull ****ting. any way have a open mind- anything everything is possible in wwe. you might think im lying, which im not thats your Opinion and your well entitled to it.

The reason for that is because you refused to say where you got your information from. You really can't blame people for not believing you now

Fozzy wrote:
    The reason for that is because you refused to say where you got your information from. You really can't blame people for not believing you now

i dont really care if people done belive me- i just thought id share with you what i knew- believe you me when i found out he still worked there, i cudnt believe it- i was in shock. any way people are stuck in there ways.

maybe this thread should be locked? its not like its going anywhere!

Dublin1983 wrote:
    any way people are stuck in there ways.

And what ways are these? Not believing an unlikely story about wrestling, which already has a huge rumour-to-fact ratio? I just find it hard to believe that you expected people not to attack you over this!

Thread closed, we're not really going to go any further unless a source is actually provided, and any chance of that has already been shot down

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement