Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are they really bombing Clare

Options
  • 19-06-2007 5:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Don't laugh but I had people on the phone la
    st night from the US wanting to know if the air show is going to include a section which involves bombing the coast of county Clare.:eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Eh.. what?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 tommydee

No, I'm no joking. They were in Boston and heard that the air show is to be livened up by using live ammo on some rocky outcrops on the Clare coast. Seemingly it's being kept hush hush. seriously.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Dude you need to stop taking 'Galway First' seriously :D

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Well, it's the USAF so anything's possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

Think I'll cancel that fishing trip to Blackhead so! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Hotwheels

ya they are putting in a new harbour!!
    Turns out it was cheaper to have the US fire a few tomahawk's, rather than get a contractor in to blast it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭evil_seed

Galway's Worst strikes again

• Registered Users Posts: 868 ✭✭✭DonalN

jasus - I have a site that needs blasting (bloody big feicin rock in the middle).....I wonder if they'd let one cruise missile stray onto it!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 tommydee

sorry, so that means that the sopranos didnt really lash the guards over the fridge

or that bertie doesnt wear sandals.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭kevmy

well if they aren't bombing Clare they should be is all I say what with there barren rock and match making festivals

• Advertisement
Advertisement