Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grab a granny

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭Esel

jonny68 wrote:
    well if your granny is like that then i can only imagine what your family must be like :rolleyes:
    Yore GranMa! :eek:

Not your ornery onager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 kaska

hate her if wants u!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

Well she is only 60 and widowed, so let her do what she wants!

Fair play to her ! She is not doing any harm to anyone. What will the rest of you do when you hit 60. Sit in a rocking chair and knit jumpers for your grandchildren ?

To get back to the original post- Tamangos on Tuesday nights is still ' Grab a granny' night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

jonny68 wrote:
    I would disown my granny if she went to these places picking up toyboys as would the rest of my family.:eek:

Will you get over yourself. I'd hate to see you or your spouse when you're sixty, what will you do? Sit in all day and night watching re runs on tv and drinking fruit juice?

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Marathon Man

Sit in all day and night watching re runs on tv and drinking fruit juice?

Sounds good to me and I'm still the on the better side of 30. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

esel wrote:
    Yore GranMa! :eek:

damn, beaten to it. ;)
    jonny68 wrote:
    well if your granny is like that then i can only imagine what your family must be like :rolleyes:

They're a normal family and not given to sanctimonious moralizing regarding other people's lives, no.

OP - I've heard that Tamangos draws an 'older' midweek crowd too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

jonny68 wrote:

If you were born in 1968 (as your username perhaps suggests) then you're old enough to be a grandfather. If you were single would you not want to meet somebody at some stage. :rolleyes:

Advertisement