Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pre match and post match pint

Options
  • 19-06-2007 8:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭

Just trying to get an idea where ye lads go for a bit of pre-match atmosphere and a few pints.The last few times ive gone to the bricklayers and i thought it was excellent gets very busy though in hour before kick off.
    Have also been to valentinios a few times would recommend bricklayers ahead of it.Any other suggestions.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭yiddo

KingdomYid wrote:
    Just trying to get an idea where ye lads go for a bit of pre-match atmosphere and a few pints.The last few times ive gone to the bricklayers and i thought it was excellent gets very busy though in hour before kick off.
    Have also been to valentinios a few times would recommend bricklayers ahead of it.Any other suggestions.

Been going to the Olive lately. Gets crowded but if you get in early it's a good spot and easy enough to get served.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

I'm a Coach & Horses fan myself, with the added bonus of a Wexford man as guvnor.

I'll often drift down to the Olive Branch or Brickies to meet up with the FTL crew or catch up with Pat (yiddo) and his Rebels.

The Volunteer near Tottenham Hale is a great spot for a quick pint or four before getting the train back to Stansted.

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

Good crowd - beer garden at back. Packed in the last hour not bad 2 hours before KO. Plenty of Magners drinkers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

The Volunteer near Tottenham Hale is a great spot for a quick pint or four before getting the train back to Stansted.

Abso-bloody-lutely
    Quick game of arrows too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Bell N Hare aint bad either :D

Handy for me as the old man loves a bet, and he hates a long treck to
    the ground !!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement