Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This Weeks Nominations Are ..................

Options
  • 19-06-2007 9:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭

Ok Seany , Carole ,And Johnathan . Even though hes an ejet i hope our irish hero doesnt go

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭445279.ie

I hope he does cos he is an eejet :mad:

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

And Charley escapes again.....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

koolkid wrote:
    And Charley escapes again.....

How, how!!...Oh the injustice!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

How the hell has that gob****e charlie gotten away again!?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭darkskol

Wouldn't mind seany staying in a bit longer. Prob go with Jonathan to go.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

I hope Carole goes - don't find her entertaining. And her hair and beard really annoy me... Petty I know, but there we go.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Have gone off Carole but think she'll stay, I reckon Jonathan is for the chop.

HTF did Charley get away with it again??????

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

lol caught a bit of BBLB last night and as he read out the nominations literally everyone was "Wheres charley?"

It could be tactical voting tbh, I mean anyone left in the finals with charlie is guaranteed to be ahead of her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭llester

Hobbes wrote:
    lol caught a bit of BBLB last night and as he read out the nominations literally everyone was "Wheres charley?"

It could be tactical voting tbh, I mean anyone left in the finals with charlie is guaranteed to be ahead of her
    Maybe she's not actually as bad in the house as Big Bro are portraying her in the HL's show??:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

She got a few nominations..just not enough to tip her over the edge into eviction-ville

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

Surprised to see that Seany is favourite to go at the moment. Hope not! I'm warming to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I think it will all depend on the HL shows tonight and tomorrow night.
    Seány and Carole were both portrayed pretty badly in last nights show and Jonathan hasn't done anything interesting yet. Carole will only go if she does something to really p*** off the viewers in the next day or two. If Seány manages to redeem himself (although admire him for p***ing Charley off) he will stay, so I'm gonna put my money on Jonathan to go, for now anyway. I want Carole to go, but don't think it'll happen and I want Seány to stay in, but it will be touch and go. So far Jonathan has done nothing for me to either like or dislike him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭Faerie

I quite like Carole so I hope it's either Seany or Johnathon. I'm not too bothered! I just wish someone I really wanted rid of was up for eviction!
    I hate Laura and Billy so I hope they're up next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Doolie

Ouch I can't even look at him. He is the most irritating idiot ever. Get him out

Advertisement