Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

**summer Is Here**lc Is Over!!**

Options
  • 19-06-2007 9:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭

Ok, so its finally finished for most and nearly for others, Leaving Cert 2007 is now a drunkin haze, in the past. Either way lets not forget theres 2 months of summer left. Whats everyones plans? Work, lazy around, L.C holiday, get ready for college? :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,469 ✭✭✭✭cson

You realise there are people yet to finish and that a thread such as this one is likely to infuriate them? I mean I finished today too but you don't see me starting a thread about it, its no major drama tbh. Leave it till friday to start the "OMG De Suma Iz Here" threads (when paradoxically the summer started about 6/7 weeks ago)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭Nehpets

Summer is present all year long, in our hearts and in our soul.

Well unless you're an emo

Nehpets wrote:
    Summer is present all year long, in our hearts and in our soul.

Well unless you're an emo

Fecking hippies. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭Tomlowe

i should hit you a fúcking smack, OP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭xha1r

Do you ever not have something to say?
    cson wrote:
    You realise there are people yet to finish and that a thread such as this one is likely to infuriate them? I mean I finished today too but you don't see me starting a thread about it, its no major drama tbh. Leave it till friday to start the "OMG De Suma Iz Here" threads (when paradoxically the summer started about 6/7 weeks ago)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Cain99

Yay, summers here.
    *Checks LC Timetable"

Wait a F*cking minute, no its not. You son of a bitch!!
    *Goes back to pretending to study*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Haven't a Clue

Summer isn't here. It's pissing rain outside and has been since I more or less finished last Wednesday.

:mad:

xha1r wrote:

I'm an opinonated person.

If it bothers you the complaints line is 1890 Fúck Off between 9 and 5 monday to saturday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 280 ✭✭SamHamilton

I like this thread. I'm not finished until Friday but I can't wait to be able to post a "woohoo" when I'm finished. I love anticipation.:)

Is that not the whole point of Boards.ie?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭Nehpets

Boards.ie >> 4 de opinated!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

LC isn't over and threads like this will only annoy people.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement