Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wireless for Vista?

• 19-06-2007 9:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭

Just got a new pc with Vista Home Premium and went to plug in my Belkin USB Wireless Network adaptor and found that its the only one of the four types available which hasn't got Vista-compatible drivers. Given that I wasn't very impressed with its performance anyway, I'm looking for an alternative.

Have 2x PCI slots and some USB2 ports available. Can anyone suggest a good (not too expensive) 802.11g adaptor and where to get it?

Advertisement