Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

The 10 Commandmants of Driving

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

Does this bode for a begining of sectarianism on our roads......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

How long until we see these as stickers on the back of cars?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 593 ✭✭✭McSandwich

8. Bring guilty motorists and their victims together, at the appropriate time, so that they can undergo the liberating experience of forgiveness.

I wonder how this would work if the victim died..

• Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭McSpud

phutyle wrote:
    It says that automobiles can be "an occasion of sin" - particularly when they are used for dangerous overtaking or for prostitution.

Have they designed a car that can f*** ? I'd like to see that advert :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

What a load of boll*x, you'd think they'd have enough on their plate besides sticking their noses in here too. I suppose if the Taliban follow in their foot steps speeding motorists will be shot or hanged on the spot. Yeah that really would be great, religious wars over motoring, tbh nothing would surprise me anymore.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement