Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carol and Nikki

Options
  • 19-06-2007 11:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭

Just watched this evenings episode and was quite surprised with Carols behavior.

I would have thought that Carol would appreciate Nikki's work to keep the house fed. I do believe that Nikki can also take this a little too far and this results in a lot of the arguments that we see in the house.

My question is this. Does Nikki deserve this treatment from Carol?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭golfgirl

I didn't know where Carole was coming from tonight .... what was the argument about? I didn't catch it, maybe someone can enlighten ..

I thought it was interesting when Carole described Nikki as a control freak, who feels threatened when she's not in control. Maybe these two characters are very alike in that way, Carole may have been describing herself, a lot of the housemates see Carole as trying to control their every move.

I find Nikki quite interesting. The way she can be friendly and caring one minute and then just shut you off the next. People can find that hurtful. I would like to get to know someone like Nikki better, to see her open up and understand more about her .... usually people who are more hard work getting to know are all the more worth it.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Apparently last nights BB was really badly edited and the whole point of the argument was completely axed. I believe Charley and Nikki were taking the piss out of Carole and she caught them, Charley was the main culprit and got away with it scot free :mad: . TBF, I'd say Nikki is hard work all the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭llester

Cormic wrote:
    Just watched this evenings episode and was quite surprised with Carols behavior.

I would have thought that Carol would appreciate Nikki's work to keep the house fed. I do believe that Nikki can also take this a little too far and this results in a lot of the arguments that we see in the house.

My question is this. Does Nikki deserve this treatment from Carol?
    I was so annoyed with Big Bro over last night's HL's show. They didn't show what happened at all. Carole was making pasta for the swimmers who were finished and omelettes for those who were continuing. Charley came over for some food and Carole told her she couldn't have any omelettes, but she could have some pasta. Charley ratted Carole up to Nicky, who started a whole barney about it. Charley was making faces behind Carole's back to Nicky, who started laughing and jeering Carole. This wound Carole up and it's why she exploded. None of this was shown on the HL's.

Result: Charley looked like an angel
    Nicky looked like the victim
    Carole looked like a nut

Whereas it was Charley who was the instigator, Nicky who was the nut and Carole who was the victim.

Poor Carole, it was awful seeing her cry :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

Thanks for clearing that up. Last night's argument made no sense to me. Big brother bosses must want to see carole go this week to edit it that badly!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭llester

Thanks for clearing that up. Last night's argument made no sense to me. Big brother bosses must want to see carole go this week to edit it that badly!
    'Who goes....Big Brother decides'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

BB have left a lot out of the HL shows since the whole Emily incident. It's really annoying, to find out in full about anything I have to keep a close eye on the C4 forums. They didn't show any of the Seány/Shabnam thing last week or Gerry being bullied.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

That explains a lot about last night. I do get the feeling that we're missing a lot of the dynamic.

Advertisement