Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help with Phone Recommendation

• 20-06-2007 12:17am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭

hey, need a little help i am currently on three and the two phones i am switching between (nokia 6280 and SE k608i) are driving me nuts so i want to upgrade - not due one until november though.

so i need a sim free phone, but the features i want are GPS, 2.0mp camera, wifi and 3g.

had a look round but cant seem to find much. what kinda phones are out there that i can buy sim free besides the the N95 and what kinda prices we talking.

also what about the HTC range? are they easy to pick up besides through O2?

thanks for the help!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

ok so even dropping the GPS feature what so people think?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭quintron

You don't specify a price but the N95 fits all your needs. HTC have a number of products that fit the bill also. Check out their site http://www.htc.com/. HTC stuff is easy to pick up, at a price. Expansys, devicewire etc..
    look also for the Toshiba G900. Nice machine.

Without GPS: E61i is a good option
    Without wifi, and on a budget, N73 is a good phone. YOu can always get a bluetooth GPS receiver for about €40 and connect to any BT enabled symbian phone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

thanks quintron. well i'd try and keep it to 300-400 without GPS. Looked at the e61 no camera though besides that seems like a solid phone. HTS looks pricey too.

basically an E61 with a camera for that price range! anyone?

ah wait sorry the e61i. know where i can pick one up?

Advertisement