Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It hits the fan [Transformers Animated]

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭GWolf

Grimlock grimlock grim-lock
    grimlock grimlock grim-lock
    da da dad da hey

da da da da hey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭Ger_Hankey

GWolf wrote:
    Grimlock grimlock grim-lock
    grimlock grimlock grim-lock
    da da dad da hey

da da da da hey

Any chance this one will not be shortpacked??

All I know he's in, he;s a rex, he;s voiced by David Kaye, there's two other dinos and he talks "with a familair grammer". This series could be the biggest mistake of all time, but I just don't care. Viva Los Grimlock!!!!

GWolf wrote:
    This series could be the biggest mistake of all time,

They could just dub over teen titans and use the same animation & script and just change the names and it would still be better than Energon.

Granted. But my opinon has changed slightly with the new information, there is evidence of some hope for it

• Advertisement

I hate myself for saying it, but I have to agree, it is looking better. I can't seem to hate anything TF related being produced nowadays for very long...:(

I need to find something else to vent all my repressed anger at..

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

I have hope for the toys now. Series, hopefully more Beast Wars esque tahn anything, but doubt it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Rozie

It sounds interesting, actually. I like the idea of a new Blackarachnia toy. Just wish it was a Basic and not a Deluxe. I do like my Series 1 repaint Takara Blackarachnia, but it's too big and clunky for her.

The art style is terrible and worries me, though. I can't take anything in it seriously.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

Rozie wrote:
    I can't take anything in it seriously.

i don't think you're supposed to

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Demonique

Here's more of the characters... I think this looks a little bit better and actually shows some promise.

trans.jpg

Hmmm, let's see, well there's Prime (obviously), skinny black one, by the chevron I'm going with Prowl, red one, chevron and turns into an ambulance ratchet, big blocky one, green paintjob and stars on shoulders, only G1 who had this was Hound, and the yellow one is Bumblebee

I prefer the G1 designs myself

• Advertisement

The toys are fantastic as far as I'm concerned. The movie toys were good in some areas but in others a jumbled mess. These are kind of the polar opposite. I like the way they're highly stylised but don't look as bendy as the actual animation.

The toys are fantastic as far as I'm concerned. The movie toys were good in some areas but in others a jumbled mess. These are kind of the polar opposite. I like the way they're highly stylised but don't look as bendy as the actual animation.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

The new toy line looks pretty sweet so far and are ment to be 80-90% show accurate.

Prototypes can be seen at link
    http://photos.actionfigs.com/showgallery.php?cat=2554

THose toys are great!! Very different to any TF lines we have seen before, which is good. I need to get grimlock.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

i really dont like the look of the new show but will admit the toys are good. may have to get grimlock as i dont really like the classics one and this one kinda rocks . got to admit thats a hell of an energon sword :D

hell even slag looks good.

now all we needs a swoop!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

The Starscream toy looks great! i love the big chin. Grimlock a Voyager? there goes another 30euro. :cool:
    Show looks like it has good and bad points. Regardless i may pick up some of these toys.

Advertisement