Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

For anyone interested...

• 20-06-2007 2:06am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭

Slough Feg's new album, Hardworlder can be streamed from their label's site here. For all you who haven't heard of them, you should give them a listen.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

neGev wrote:
    Slough Feg's new album, Hardworlder can be streamed from their label's site here. For all you who haven't heard of them, you should give them a listen.
    I'm not trying to be argumentative but why should I give them a listen? Who are they? What is their music like? What genre or style describes them? :confused:
    Let's have some more information! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭neGev

They're hard to describe actually. What I've heard of this album is a blend of heavy metal and 70's hard rock with prog elements and good power metal style vocals.
    It's not really my cup of tea personally, but if you're into Manilla Road, Brocas Helm and so on, you'll almost certainly love them. From what I've heard of both bands, they whizz on Dream Theater from a height.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

neGev wrote:
    Manilla Road, Brocas Helm
    Well, I've never heard of either of those bands so that's me off to a bad start :)
    neGev wrote:
    From what I've heard of both bands, they whizz on Dream Theater from a height.
    Strong words! I'll await the influx of the Dream Theater fans into the thread to defend the band's honour....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Never heard of them before, but I just listened to a couple of their songs, decent stuff, kinda reminds me of Di'Anno era Maiden. The album won't load for me on that site though, which is a pity as they do a cover of Dearg Doom on it which could be worth checking out!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭neGev

Yeah, looks like they took the stream down. Why, I don't know.

• Advertisement
Advertisement