Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LC HL Irish Notes & papers

Options
  • 20-06-2007 9:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

As some of you may know, I'm sitting the HL Irish LC exam next summer as a mature student.
    So, practically doing the course on my own.

Are any of ye who have just sat the exam willing to part with your notes & papers?

Obviously, I'll be hoping for someone who took very good notes during the year & who's expecting a good result in the exam.

I don't even know if they'd be beneficial, but sure no harm in testing the water to see if there's any interest.

If you are, post here or PM me.
    Thanks,
    BB

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭fionated7

i dont have much notes i took myself, sorry..

i did find it helpful to get an A3 page (coloured) fill it with all the stuff u need to know about your poems and stick it up on the my bedroom wall. longer its there the better because you can read it whenever your just sitting around.

im sure some people here might have gone to leesons street so im guessing they wil have good material for u..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

Are you fluent in Irish?

If you are then just work on getting your grammar up to a high standard and after that it's npot too hard, just read the stories and poems and write down a few ideas on them.

What prós are you doing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭madgal

I have some notes on the poetry. My teacher gave them to our class but I didnt need Irish so never really studied them much.
    Its hard to read at first, but if you break it up into sections, you'll find it covers everything.

I have some notes on Maidhc Dainin as well. pm me if your interested.

Advertisement