Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL Wireless Broadband not working

Options
  • 20-06-2007 9:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭

Hi,

My NTL wireless modem is not working. The ready light keeps flashing off and on. I've tried disconnecting the modem and taking out the plugs for a couple of mins and putting them back in. But this has not worked. Any suggestions how I can fix this?

Sorry should have read broadband

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Lexus1976 wrote:
    Hi,

My NTL wireless modem is not working. The ready light keeps flashing off and on. I've tried disconnecting the modem and taking out the plugs for a couple of mins and putting them back in. But this has not worked. Any suggestions how I can fix this?

Sorry should have read broadband

Same here. Are you in the Castleknock/Roselawn are by any chance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Lexus1976

Based in Santry......anyone have any ideas how to fix it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Lexus1976

4 calls to NTL over the last 3 days each lasting approx 30 to 40 mins. I lost it picked the modem up and f**ked at the wall. Plugged it in and guess what. Its working perfectly...has never worked so good. Phoned NTL they actually answered within 2 mins I arranged an appointment for one of their techs to come out at a time that I wont be here. Let him see what its like to wait around :)

Advertisement