Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spore delayed

Options
  • 20-06-2007 10:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭

http://kotaku.com/gaming/pc/spore-slip-sliding-away-270324.php

"The latest Game Informer reports that Spore has been "delayed indefinitely", but reached for comment today, Electronic Arts says that "Spore has slipped out of fiscal 08 and into fiscal 09". Either way you cut it, it means that the game we've all been waiting to play on our computers isn't coming anytime soon."

Balls :( (Fiscal 09 starts April 2008, I believe, so anytime after that)
    Damnit Will, finish it already!

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Didnt we already know that it had been pushed back to 2008? And i still have hope for this. I just hope it turns into a Half Life 2, rather then a Daikatana :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

I don't really care. I don't think its going to be a very good game. A lot of hype, with little substance. Black & White it reminds me of.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

the next duke nukem forever?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

• Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭The Gnome

Ah jesus not again, at least I'll have time to build a new system to play it in. No doubt it'll be ridiculously resource hungry.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭Ri_Nollaig

i just saw this on digg.com...
    crap!!!! i am really looking forward to this game, but 09! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

Wryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Advertisement