Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Night Out

Options
  • 20-06-2007 11:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭

Any good pubs and nite clubs in Galway City on a Friday night? Heading up for weekend and looking for somewhere good to go for 4 lads

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

Heard the Stage Door is good ;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Walk down Shop street to Kings Head

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

Then go to Cuba* nightclub afterwards, it's near Eyre Square.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭galway008

Strano

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

I think the Dew Drop on Cross Street is a top spot on Friday night followed by Buskers,Front door Ti Naughtains (Spelling) then to the clubs
    Depends on your age really..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭RyanAsh

Go to The Front Door, The Kings Head and then Halo Nightclub. Age Group tends to be mid to late 20s, mixed male and female. you wont get into halo if its a rowdy group of lads tho, i.e. a stag. The Living Room is a good late bar, open til 2.30 or so i think, no cover charge and its 2levels with a small dancefloor so not much different to a club, its quiet til around 12 tho. After that then you'll have to go to Supermacs on Eyre Square or Small Supermacs on Cross Street.....it wouldn't be a night in galway otherwise! Have a good one!

Advertisement