Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Annoying SQL Database / ASP.Net Login problem

Options
  • 20-06-2007 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm messing about here doing some asp.net. For some reason the ASP.Net account wont log into the database so when I deploy the application I get a message saying the login failed.

I've changed the connection string to the SA account and while it wont require any major work around when it goes into a prod environment I'd still like to know how to fix it.

Has anyone had this problem before and if so what might be causing it?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,950 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Well you can add the ASP.Net account to Sql as it may not be in there. Assuming you have enterprise manager you can do this. You can also create a login other than sa with more limited access.

Advertisement