Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help! Problem With Eircom

Options
  • 20-06-2007 12:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭

Hi I Was Wondering Can Someone Help Me Please,
    I Have Ntl Broadband At The Moment But After Months Of Problems Have Decided To Go To Eircom, Phoned Up To Get My Line Activated, But They Told Me The Previous Tennant Had Left An Outstanding Balance On The Ac.

Said It Was In 2006 But Not Possible, I Have Lived Here Since 2003 And Never Had A Phone Line, After Much Hassle I Had To Fax Over A Copy Of My Tennancy Agreement , Did It But The Guy I Faxed It To Is In The Cork Office, Im In Dublin So I Only Got To Speak To Him Once On The Phone, That Was Monday And He Told Me The Line Would Be Activated Yesterday And An Agent Would Call To Confirm Details,

Still No Line And When I Ring Eircom They Say They Cant Connect Me To The Cork Office Through The Dublin Office, Does Anyone Know A Nmber That I Can Ring To Get The Cork Office, This Has Been Going On For Nearly 2 Weeks Now And Im Getting P***ed Off, Any Help Would Be Appreciated

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

walk into their nearest office , tell them the lads on the phone on 1901 could not understand english .

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Grommet

Check the www.eircom.net web site - it states the following:

Queries on a broadband order: planned delivery for broadband is 15 working days. If you have not received your connection details, modem or other broadband equipment, please call 1800 503 303.

I suggest you try that number - your order should be on their system under your phone number or account number.

Good luck.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

I know grommet but she needs to get a line first :D

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,494 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

edited OP's post to add paragraphs, however please don't put a capital letter on the start of every word in future.

Makes it very hard to read

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Grommet

Apologies - I missed the point.

Sorry - the only way I know to follow up on this order is to go through 1901.

• Advertisement
Advertisement