Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Applied Maths: Ordinary Level

Options
  • 20-06-2007 12:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Anyone here doing the ordinary applied maths paper on friday? And do you have any answers from previous years, I have been doing the papers from examinations.ie that go back to 1995.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

The answers back to 2001 are in the marking schemes on examinations.ie.

I personally never thought the gap seemed all that big between higher level and ordinary level in this subject, especially since you can get 70-80% of the marks in a lot of HL questions without doing much real maths(ie. just drawing diagrams, resolving vectors etc.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 AdamDee

Yeah, well I dropped Applied Maths in 5th year but decided last week that Im gonna give the ordinary paper a go anyway, nothing to lose really....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

Ah, lol. Reminds me of yesterday when this guy who quit Chemistry half way through this year showed up for the exam. He just thought he might as well give it a go :p

Advertisement