Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Pro Evo 6 Update for 360 - Nightmare.

Options
  • 20-06-2007 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

What the hell is going on? I never ever got cut off by internet problems and now since this update, i get the error "Your connection has been severed to xbox live" or something like that and awards the opponent a 3 - 0 win. How the hell can i play the game when that is happening? And this only happened since the last update. I can't play a game now without getting this error and i have gone from 6800 + points to 5700 and it would be less but i have stopped playing. It's so frustrating. What are konami playing at?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

I'm surprised people are still playing 360 PES6 online, it's terrible. So slow!
    I just play it offline with mates now, and the occasionaly foray into the Master League.

Advertisement