Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Postgrads for Creating Websites

• 20-06-2007 12:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi.
    Has anyone any experience or knowledge of taught postgrads round Dublin/Kildare?
    I want to do a postgrad with the aim to being able to profficiently develop websites. I have an E&E Eng degree. I'm thinking about Softwafer Eng in Trinity, and am interested in both part-time and full-time.

If anyone can recommend any courses, it would be very much appreciated.

Thanks so much.

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

DIT might be a good bet for what you want. There are also a number of courses in the more 'organisational' side of engineering like managament in UCD, but in the main eng postgrad seems to be more research geared.

EDIT: I'm the moderator and didn't read the title (not good!), boo! didn't realise you meant websites, so sorry about the engineering waffle!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 622 ✭✭✭H2G2

Have a look a DCU's M.Sc. in Electronic Commerce (Technical stream).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,307 ✭✭✭cruiserweight

There is the Multimedia and Ubiquitous Systems MSc in UCD

http://csiweb.ucd.ie/Postgraduates/H.Dip/MScUbiquitous&MultimediaSystems.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 epsnich

epsnich wrote:
    Hi.
    I'm thinking about Softwafer Eng in Trinity, and am interested in both part-time and full-time.
    Um, that was supposed to be SoftWARE - don't ask. :confused:

Advertisement