Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slight northerly swell forcast for sun-mon.

Options
  • 20-06-2007 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭

Hi all, just thought that I'd ask for some advice on which beeches in north mayo and achill would be suitable for swell from the north. I've been checking magic seaweed, but they only have reports for strandhill and a beech on the south of achill. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

keem beach I think its called on the north shore of Achill will probably catch that swell. But there is wind as well, might not be worth the paddle unless you're desperate! :)

Theres a few sheltered spots in Sligo that will have alright surf this weekend. Mabye Enniscrone or Streedagh are the only ones I can suggest here!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭DAVE_K

I can't see any of them beaches working with those northerly winds

Advertisement